In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job promises. We take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
15 Princess Dr, Harare
To generate business value through building strong and sustainable customer relationships and brand management for the solar business. The incumbent shall be responsible for solar energy sales revenue and revenue through account development, sales, strategic customer acquisition and retention, market intelligence, territory and data analysis.
Qualifications and Experience
• Degree Sales, Marketing or equivalent.
• A vocational qualification in power engineering will be an added advantage.
2 to 4 years’ experience in a similar or related environment.
Key Result Areas
• Sells tailor made solar solutions to industrial and household customers.
• Initiates and designs offerings and incentives to targeted solar energy consumers in order to churn from competition.
• Initiates and proposes appropriate deals to retain and lock in customers and prevent outgoing churn.
• Prospects for new business opportunities for solar energy consumers through presentations.
• Assists energy usage estimations for household and industrial customers to assist in decision making.
• Creates quotations that are customised to suit different customer requirements.
• Solicits for new business by conducting market assessment surveys and identifying leads in allocated portfolios.
• Plans for account growth, per individual customer accounts.
• Conducts Cold calls to customers.
• Develops customer relationships at all levels within allocated portfolio that will assist the business with potential increase solar sales.
• Solicits customers who require solar energy needs with a potential to be High Value Customers as per set procedures
• Offers first line technical support and troubleshooting for solar installations, usage to potential customers and partners.
• Manages high value customers for solar sales within the territory.
• Conducts routine maintenance visits for installed solar panels and related equipment.
• Identifies and recommends Strategic partner product training needs and coordinates the training event.
• Captures and communicates on competitor activity that is related to Distributed Power Africa solar products and services
• Identifies and communicates any misalignment between solar product offerings and customer needs.
• Advises on required market leads in areas under his or her territory to expand solar service distribution network.
• Communicates on key developments within allocated portfolios.
• Ensures comprehensive business growth in the territory through key account development for the solar business.
• Solicits strategic channel partners within the framework of the Distributed Power Africa strategic business thrust.
• Develops and recommends territory management plans.
• Compiles, categorize and audits marketing data such as that for solar sales, competitor analysis, customer churn and new sales leads.
• Analyses trends and assists in making predictions that enables the business to maximise on revenue and sales volumes for solar products and services.
Location On Map
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
Econet Cumii - is looking for Graduate Trainee – Supply Chain and Logistics- DPAHarare,Zimbabwe 3 Nov, 2018
Econet Cumii - is looking for Logistics ControllerHarare,Zimbabwe 5 Nov, 2018