Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:email@example.com or Whatsapp on +263 785 635 566
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job promises. We take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Cassava Smartech is looking for a versatile, energetic and dynamic Sales Manager to join the Sales & Distribution Team. The main purpose of the position is to grow regional sales revenue for all products and services offered by the business and establish business presence in all network covered areas
Qualifications and experience
A Degree Sales, Marketing or equivalent.
• A relevant vocational or professional qualification in Business, Marketing will be an added advantage
• 6 – 8 years’ experience in a similar or related environment and one of which should be in a management position.
• Possess excellent presentation and strong interpersonal skills.
• Leadership and Team Management skills.
• Possess good training skills
Key result areas
Formulates & implements regional sales strategy deriving KPI’s from the Head of Function.
• Generates regional demand forecast for Cassava Smartech products
• Sets performance targets for Account Executives and sign-off performance contracts
• Consolidates sales performance against set targets by, segment territory and product category
• Tracks sales for each segment daily, weekly and monthly in line with the regional business plan
• Sets trade channel and corporate trade terms to ensure business growth and reduce default risk.
• Carries out regional trade visits regularly and monitors competitor activities and initiates activities which give the business competitive edge
• Initiates new business development plans from existing and new channel partners.
• Oversees regional subscriber acquisition plans for the subscriber target as per business plan
• Divides the market into sales territories and assigns customer recruitment targets per each segment
• Develops route to market strategies for new products at pilot and commercial launch stage within the designated region.
• Prepares and makes presentations to prospective high-value partners within the designated region
• Identifies and engages key regional strategic stakeholders that will help grow the business. eg: Government & Regulator level
• Develops strategies for new channel development
• Holds quarterly business review meetings with key customers to identify areas of improvement going forward
• Recommends areas to be targeted for the Network Roll Out Plan within region
• Analyses corporate and SME growth patterns using economic performance reports, monetary statements, national budgets, & other policy pronouncements & guides the business direction for growth opportunities in corporate sales
• Evaluates sales & channel models & their performance and directs the implementation of cost-effective and efficient models
• Scans and analyses the environment within the region to detect competitor activities, customer preferences, subscriber behavior, and trends and take corrective action
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
Econet's Cassava Smartech - is looking for OPERATIONS OFFICER – VAYAHarare,Zimbabwe 26 Jan, 2019
Econet's Cassava Smartech - is looking for DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGERHarare,Zimbabwe 26 Jan, 2019
Econet's Cassava Smartech - is looking for ACCOUNTANTHarare,Zimbabwe 26 Jan, 2019