Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:email@example.com or Whatsapp on 0714991316
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job promises. We take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Regional Sales Manager – East
Afdis is the leading company in the manufacturing, marketing and distribution of quality spirits, wines and ciders in Zimbabwe. An exciting opportunity has arisen within the organisation.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the above-mentioned position that has arisen within our SMD section. The incumbent will be based in Mutare and reporting to the Head of Trade.
Main purpose of the Job
To represent the Company’s interest in all aspects of the selling function through the retail outlets and to maximise sales of the Company’s products in order to achieve budgeted sales volumes.
• Degree in Marketing, Business Studies or equivalent.
• MBA is an added advantage.
• Minimum three years’ experience in sales/ marketing environment at management level.
• A clean Class 4 driver’s licence.
• Good leadership skills.
• Ability to motivate subordinates and instill teamwork amongst the sales team.
• Excellent communication/ interpersonal skills.
• Mature personality with an enquiring, innovative and analytical mind.
• A keen interest and understanding of global alcohol markets and trends.
• Exposure to FMCG and alcoholic beverage environment.
• Thorough knowledge of the Eastern region market (both rural and urban).
• Strong character with high level of personal integrity.
• Knowledge of SAP is an added advantage.
• A self-starter with a high sense of responsibility and custodianship of company assets
• A clean employment record.
Key performance Areas
• Ensure agreed monthly sales targets are achieved.
• Ensure product availability and visibility in the trade
• Achieve high customer satisfaction levels.
• Build business relationships with traders, customers and key stakeholders
• Manage accounts receivables to the required specification.
• Identify opportunities for business growth.
• Budgeting and cost control
• Excite the market through planning and execution of promotional activities
• Manage retail prices to recommended levels and closely track competitor activities
• Ensure company assets allocated to the sales area are used effectively and efficiently
• Manage sales reps and merchandisers
• Strict adherence to the IMS system