Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:email@example.com or Whatsapp on +263 785 635 566
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in Zimbabwe, at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Population Services International Zimbabwe (PSI/Z) is a leading global health organization with programs
targeting HIV and reproductive health. Working in partnership within the public and private sectors, and
harnessing the power of the markets, PSI provides life-saving products, clinical services and behavior change
communications that empower the world’s most vulnerable populations to lead healthier lives.
The incumbent will be responsible for manning the reception, receiving visitors and directing them to the
respective offices and provision of secretarial services.
• Manages the inflow of calls and routes as necessary.
• Relays messages for staff that might not be in the office timely according to urgency.
• Conducts line testing of all switch board lines on a daily basis to ensure they are working properly and
reports any faults timeously.
• Receives all walk-in visitors and directs them accordingly.
• Records outgoing hand delivered mail and ensures that it has been signed for.
• Ensures that the reception area is clean and tidy and has water in the dispensers for visitors
• Makes sure visitors have enough seating space and improvises when necessary.
• Ensures labels to pigeon holes are clear and that mail is sorted correctly.
• Coordinates all courier consignments to be sent and/or received
• Files consignment notes and addresses the consignments correctly to avoid loss.
• Conducts follow ups on consignments with courier if there are any delays or challenges encountered.
• Coordinates boardroom and meeting room bookings for all meetings held at Head Office.
• Provides Clerical support to the Human Resources department.
• Assist in organizing functions, meetings or events for the Human Resources Department
• Assist with high volume filing for the HR department.
Qualifications and Experience
• 5 Ordinary levels including English Language and Mathematics
• Receptionist/ Secretarial Diploma.
• Receptionist/Administrative experience in a high-volume environment an added advantage
• Good interpersonal skills and ability to interact at all levels.
• Good Computer skills (Microsoft Word and Excel), good typing skills an added advantage
In return, PSI/Z offers competitive remuneration, commensurate with qualifications and experience. PSI
is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from qualified individuals regardless of
gender identity or expression, race, religion, national origin or disability.
To access the latest job opportunities on WhatsApp, send a WhatsApp message with the word JOBS to +263 73 212 0001 to enjoy this and other job posts.
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
Population Services International Zimbabwe - is looking for Payroll OfficerZimbabwe 16 May, 2019
Population Services International Zimbabwe - is looking for PROGRAM ASSISTANTZimbabwe 17 May, 2019
Population Services International Zimbabwe - is looking for Laboratory ScientistZimbabwe 20 May, 2019
Population Services International Zimbabwe - is looking for Nurse Clinician (ICCTT)Zimbabwe 20 May, 2019
Population Services International Zimbabwe (PSI/Z) - is looking for Motorbike RiderChitungwiza 28 Jun, 2019