Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:email@example.com or Whatsapp on 0714991316
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job promises. We take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Public Relations Manager
Insurance and Pensions Commission
160 Rhodesville Avenue, Greendale,Harare
Purpose Of The Job
To develop a positive image of IPEC by managing and executing effective communication and media relations programs as well as handling complaints from policyholds and fund members.
The Responsibilities Of The Job Will Include:
- Develop the Commission’s Public Relations strategy
- Manage Public Relations Budget
- Manage media relations and enquiries
- Co-ordinate all Public Relations Activities
- Co-ordination of Corporate Social responsibility Programmes
- Prepare articles for newsletters
- Carry out stakeholder satisfaction surveys
- Oversee the crisis responsiveness
- Oversee operation of the public relations department and Complaints Handling Unit
- Strong communications skills
- Should be able to develop and sustain relationships with media and stakeholders
- Good organisational skills
- Good time management
- Exceptional oral, writing and editing skills
- Event planning experience
- A first degree in Public Relations, Marketing, Business Administration, Communications, Journalism or related discipline.
- A Masters’ degree would be an added advantage.
- Must have relevant professional qualification as well as be a member of a relevant professional Board.
- At least 5 years’ post qualification relevant experience.
- Experience in acting as company spokesperson as well as comfortable and skilled in in the use of various media platforms, including print and electronic.
- Solid experience with social media including Facebook, Twitter etc.
- Experience in brand promotion and marketing of services, preferably financial, will be an added advantage
- An appreciation of insurance and pensions matters.
Location On Map