Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp on +263 785 635 566
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in Zimbabwe, at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Deadline: 25 June 2019
Contributing to the overall goal of the organization and working under the supervision of the Programme Manager the Project Officer will be required to undertake the following duties:
- Assist the Country Programme Manager to provide technical support in the implementation of projects by partners;
- Support the development, monitoring and evaluation of projects;
- Assist and support the Country Programme Manager in coordination, planning, reporting, partner liaison and communication;
- Contribute towards the development of project concept notes and proposals;
- Writing articles and stories of change;
- Oversee administrative duties within the programs including procurement;
- With guidance from the Country Programme Manager, assist in the development and implementation of research and assessments;
- Support the capacity building of partner organizations;
- Assist in the preparation and consolidation of project statistics;
- Assist the Country Programme Manager in monitoring the management of programme resources in line with the partner budgets and work plans;
- Support the preparation and review of partner reports;
- Prepare project reports for approval;
- Participate in meetings as requested by the Management.
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Project Management, Development Studies, Public Health, Social Sciences or equivalent;
- At least 5 years work experience in project management;
- Proven professional experience in Project Cycle Management (especially project design and planning).
Desired Skills and Competencies
- Strong interpersonal and coordination skills, with proven ability to be flexible and team oriented;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Strong written communication skills;
- Extensive knowledge and experience in programme management with international organizations or under funding from international donors;
- Excellent planning, multi task and time management skills;
- A sound understanding of monitoring and evaluation including Results Based Management.
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
Christian Blind Mission (CBM) Zimbabwe - is looking for Programs InternZimbabwe 5 Apr, 2019
Christian Blind Mission (CBM) - is looking for Emergency Response Project OfficerZimbabwe 24 Apr, 2019
Christian Blind Mission (CBM) Zimbabwe - is looking for Finance and Administration Graduate InternZimbabwe 15 Aug, 2019