Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:email@example.com or Whatsapp on +263714875459
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job promises. We take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Project Field Assistant
CARE began working in Zimbabwe in 1992 in response to a severe regional drought. After establishing a drought mitigation program, CARE began longer term developmental programs with local partners in building small dams, strengthening local microfinance institutions, and launching projects to assist small businesspersons in the rural areas.
CARE Zimbabwe’s overall goal is to empower disadvantaged and poor households to meet their basic needs. Programs promote sustainable livelihoods of poor and vulnerable people
The Project Field Assistant will be responsible for facilitating community and stakeholder participation in implementing project activities.
Key duties and Responsibilities
• Plans project activities and resource request to carry out planned activities
• Conducts community mobilization and sensitization meetings at community level
• Facilitates beneficiary identification and registration for the project.
• Support with rehabilitation of construction of damaged infrastructures
• Conducts community capacity building, such as training of committees and individual artisans
• Conducts verification, follow-ups and process monitoring
• Conduct assesses and surveys required to find critical needs on WASH, Shelter and Food Security
• Distributes project materials as per plan.
• Coordinates and facilitating community participation and stakeholder relations at community level
• Manages relationships with stakeholders including Government line Ministries, NGOs and private sector at Ward level
• Supporting Monitoring & Evaluation surveys
• Facilitating collaboration with stakeholders
• Tracking marketing indicators and supporting monitoring & evaluation related surveys
• Report writing
• Ensures that IASC core principles and Safeguarding standards are met and maintained accordingly.
• Ensures that Safeguarding information is disseminated to the relevant stakeholders.
• Diploma in Development Studies/Social Sciences/Emergency Response or equivalent
• 2 years’ experience in community based programs or related
• Experience with emergency response programming
• Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills
• Excellent report writing skills
• Valid class 3 motorbike riding license is an added advantage
• Ability to take initiative.
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
CARE Zimbabwe - is looking for Project Field Assistant (VS&L and Marketing)Harare,Zimbabwe 20 Nov, 2018
CARE Zimbabwe - is looking for Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning InternsZvishavane, Mberengwa, Zimbabwe 7 Dec, 2018
CARE Zimbabwe - is looking for Project Field Assistant (Gender)Zvishavane, Zimbabwe 7 Dec, 2018