Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:email@example.com or Whatsapp on 0714991316
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job promises. We take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Project Field Assistant (VS&L and Marketing)
8 Ross Ave, Belgravia Harare Zimbabwe
Job SummaryThe Project Field Assistant will be responsible for facilitating formation of VS&L and developing marketing linkages for producer groups to enhance economic development
Key duties and responsibilities:
• Conducts community/ stakeholder mobilization, orientation and sensitisation
• Identifies and capacitates existing groups on Income generating activities
• Trains new groups on VS&L and conducts community capacity building, such as training of committees, Cluster facilitators and individuals
• Facilitates and trains VS&L groups in value addition and market linkages
• Trains VS&L individuals with small enterprises on business development services
• Facilitates linkages of VSL groups to micro-finance institutions and skills development institutions
• Sensitises VS&L groups towards behavior change on decision making, power relations and other gender related issues affecting health and nutrition
• Participates in data collection, e.g. administers questionnaires, collects statistics relevant to the project and analyses group data using the MIS
• Monitors VS&L groups and conducts verification and follow-ups and provides required technical assistance on selected value chain development
• Facilitates registration of producer groups for market linkages and participates in collection of value of base income, production and value of sales / income tracking information at farmer level.
• Facilitates trainings on marketing , contract farming, value chain development, FAAB and other marketing systems
• Supports and monitors implementation of Model Household farm enterprise business plans
• Assists in identification of opportunities to link farmers with lucrative markets
Qualifications, skills and experience:
• Diploma in Agriculture/Education/Developmental Studies/Business Studies or equivalent.
• Diploma in Marketing /Entrepreneurship
• Minimum of 2 years working experience in community development /adult training or other related field.
• Good public relations, team player and able to work under strenuous conditions.
• Valid class 3 motorbike riding license is an added advantage
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Location On Map
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
CARE Zimbabwe - is looking for Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning InternsZvishavane, Mberengwa, Zimbabwe 7 Dec, 2018
CARE Zimbabwe - is looking for Project Field Assistant (Gender)Zvishavane, Zimbabwe 7 Dec, 2018
Care Zimbabwe - is looking for Pool DriverHarare,Zimbabwe 24 Feb, 2019