Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp on +263 785 635 566
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job promises. We take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Project Field Assistant (Gender)
The Project Field Assistant will be responsible for developing and assisting in the implementation of gender interventions for the project.
Key duties and responsibilities:
• Develops an action plan that is responsive to the project needs and shares with Team Leader for approval
• Provides gender expertise to the Consortia Staff in the process of designing project tools and strategies, that address gender equality gaps
• Identifies innovations and technologies that break through gender barriers that currently affect men, women, boys and girls.
• Builds capacity of staff, partners, and project beneficiaries in gender equity.
• Conducts training and other capacity development means on sector-specific gender issues
• Develops and implements a gender plan from the Gender strategy for the project
• Participates in ECRIMS gender analysis and identifies gender-based constraints and recommends adjustments that address these constraints
• Identifies training needs and conducts training on gender for project staff, partners and stakeholders
• Provides ongoing technical support on gender to project staff, partners, and stakeholders to ECRIMS adequate capacity development.
• Organizes and conducts sensitization sessions on equitable participation and leadership in community management committees and leadership teams
• Maintains contacts with key partners and stakeholders in the gender sector including Ministry responsible for gender.
Qualifications, skills and experience:
• Diploma/Degree in Gender Studies/Development studies/Social studies or equivalent
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in gender programming and women empowerment
• Good public relations, team player and able to work under strenuous conditions.
• Valid class 3 motorbike riding license is an added advantage
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
CARE Zimbabwe - is looking for Project Field Assistant (VS&L and Marketing)Harare,Zimbabwe 20 Nov, 2018
CARE Zimbabwe - is looking for Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning InternsZvishavane, Mberengwa, Zimbabwe 7 Dec, 2018
Care Zimbabwe - is looking for Pool DriverHarare,Zimbabwe 24 Feb, 2019