In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job promises. We take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
The Determined, Resilient, Empowered, AIDS-free, Mentored, and Safe women (DREAMS) program in Zimbabwe is focused on reducing new HIV infections amongst adolescent girls and young women (AGYW) by 40% by September 2021. The DREAMS program is being implemented in six priority high HIV burden districts in Zimbabwe i.e. Bulawayo, Chipinge, Gweru, Mazowe, Makoni, and Mutare. Under FHI360’s the DREAMS Project primary role in is to deliver a comprehensive curriculum on HIV prevention, gender norms and social asset building targeted at AGYW in school, out of school and their sexual partners at community level. The core package of interventions consists of social asset building, social protection, family and caregiver skills building, community norms activities that are complemented by provision of youth friendly sexual and reproductive health services.
Under the supervision of the Senior Program Officer, the Program Intern will be responsible for the provision of programmatic and administrative support to the Program team for effective program implementation.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Coordinate compilation of consolidated work-plans and compilation of reports for timely submission
- Assist the program team with pre-planning, organization and management of training/workshops
- Make travel arrangements for the program team, including requisition generation.
- Provide administrative support to the program team as well as to the Program Manager and Directors as necessary
- Manage appointments and meetings as relevant
- Develop and maintain weekly/monthly/quarterly program team calendar
- Schedule routine team meetings; maintain minutes and ensure follow up on action items arising from minutes
- Maintain effective electronic filing and retrieval systems for program correspondence
- Manage all printing and photocopying assignments, development and reproduction of documents
- Performs any other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Well-developed computer skills, including knowledge of Microsoft office products
- Excellent written, oral, interpersonal and organization skills.
- Excellent report writing skills
Qualifications and requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in social science/administration/health sciences from a recognized university
- A minimum of 1-year relevant working experience
- Experience in office administration is an added advantage
- Experience with large complex organization is required, familiarity with international NGOs preferred
- Demonstrated success in multicultural environments is required
This job description summarizes the main duties of the job. It neither prescribes nor restricts the exact tasks that may be assigned to carry out these duties. This document should not be construed in any way to represent a contract of employment. Management reserves the right to review and revise this document at any time.
Location On Map
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
FHI 360 - is looking for IT InternHarare,Zimbabwe 20 Nov, 2018
FHI 360 - is looking for Communications Officer – Country OfficeHarare,Zimbabwe 20 Nov, 2018
FHI 360 - is looking for District Program OfficerBulawayo,Zimbabwe 20 Nov, 2018