Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:email@example.com or Whatsapp on 0714991316
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job promises. We take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Purpose of the Position:
The Driver is responsible for providing safely driving services to the organisation, carrying staff to and from different work locations and ensuring that program vehicles are maintained in good working condition.
- Daily payments deliveries.
- Fuelling of program vehicles.
- Monitor vehicles on a weekly basis.
- Transporting World Vision staff to different areas of project.
Qualifications and Skills
- Proven valid clean class 2 driving license.
- 3 years working experience.
- Ability to work in a demanding work environment, preferably with an International NGO
- Valid Medical Report.
- Valid Defensive Driving Certificate.
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
World Vision - is looking for Project Coordinator– Whole School DevelopmentBulawayo,Zimbabwe 4 Nov, 2018
World Vision - is looking for Non Formal Education Officer(3)Bulawayo 9 Nov, 2018
World Vision - is looking for Project Coordinator– Whole School DevelopmentBulawayo,Zimbabwe 15 Nov, 2018