Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:email@example.com or Whatsapp on +263 785 635 566
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job promises. We take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT OFFICER
Cassava Smartech is looking for qualified and competent Product Development Officers to join the EcoCash Product Development team. The major responsibility of the role is to analyse, design, develop and to influence the product roadmap in line with customer behaviour analysis.
Qualifications and experience
A Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent.
• A relevant vocational certification, in programming (Java), Oracle databases, SQL will be an added advantage.
• 2-4 years’ experience in electronic payments domain (IT and Product Development)
• Working knowledge of systems analysis and programming
• Worked with web methods and ISO8583 standard for integration
• Working knowledge of Business Processes
• Working knowledge of Product Development
• Good understanding of Project Management
• Research background
Key results area
Analyses customer requirements and provide optimal product development solutions.
• Examines existing and new products and recommends changes and enhancements
• Prioritizes feature requirements based on key metrics and impact analysis.
• Evaluates product release performance against success metrics and customer feedback and use this information to provide recommendations for further feature improvement.
• Develops product deployment checklists and schedules the activities in line with best practices
• Develops process improvements to ensure product quality and productivity.
• Develops functional specifications including use cases, process/workflow, error messages and interface specifications.
• Interacts with system vendor and third party system developers to integrate with EcoCash, in conjunction with Technical
• Ensures quality and completeness of the finished product by applying best practices to user acceptance testing and using product expertise to influence test cases
• Develops project plan, budget and schedules
• Manages functional production issues for new features, from identification and prioritization through to resolution.
• Communicates health and quality of product delivery throughout development lifecycle to different internal and external stakeholder groups
Other Jobs Listed by the Company