Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp on +263 785 635 566
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job promises. We take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Product Development Officer
Qualifications and Experience
• A Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent.
• A relevant vocational certification, in programming (Java), Oracle databases, SQL will be an added advantage.
• 2-4 years’ experience in electronic payments domain (IT and Product Development)
• Working knowledge of systems analysis and programming
• Worked with web methods and ISO8583 standard for integration
• Working knowledge of Business Processes
• Working knowledge of Product Development
• Good understanding of Project Management
• Research background
Key Result Areas
• Analyses customer requirements and provide optimal product development solutions.
• Examines existing and new products and recommends changes and enhancements
• Prioritizes feature requirements based on key metrics and impact analysis.
• Evaluates product release performance against success metrics and customer feedback and use this information to provide recommendations for further feature improvement.
• Develops product deployment checklists and schedules the activities in line with best practices
• Develops process improvements to ensure product quality and productivity.
• Develops functional specifications including use cases, process/workflow, error messages and interface specifications.
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
Econet's Cassava Smartech - is looking for OPERATIONS OFFICER – VAYAHarare,Zimbabwe 26 Jan, 2019
Econet's Cassava Smartech - is looking for DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGERHarare,Zimbabwe 26 Jan, 2019
Econet's Cassava Smartech - is looking for ACCOUNTANTHarare,Zimbabwe 26 Jan, 2019