Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp on +263 785 635 566
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in Zimbabwe, at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Applications from suitably qualified and experienced persons are being sought for the above-mentioned post which has arisen at Head office in Harare. The position shall be responsible for the procurement of goods and services at the best value. This is a senior position responsible for leading the Forestry Commission’s Internal Procurement Management Unit.
- Relevant degree in Purchasing, Procurement, and Supply Chain Management
- An advanced qualification in a relevant field shall be a distinct advantage
- At least 3 years working experience in purchasing, supply, and procurement
- Must be computer literate
- Must be a team player, highly skilled communicator with proven and outstanding negotiating and networking skills
- Ability to work under pressure to meet important deadlines
- Be a highly target driven self-starter and full understanding of trading regulations
- Must have a clean class 4 driver’s license
- Leading the procurement Management Unit in procurement activities such as the tender process and contract management for goods and services
- Procurement of, Forestry Commission’s goods and services
- Administers supplier contracts
- Performs risk management for supply contracts and agreements
- Sourcing and developing a good relationship with suppliers in order for forestry commission to acquire goods and services at advantageous terms which include value for money , cost savings, and best quality services
To access the latest job opportunities on WhatsApp, send the word JOBS to +263 73 538 8888 to enjoy this and other job posts.
Other Jobs Listed by the Company