Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp on +263 785 635 566
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in Zimbabwe, at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
The company is looking for a professional who would oversee the planning, coordination and control of both technical and administrative procurement functions to enable the organization to deliver on its mandate. The incumbent will be responsible for the following:
- Conduct procurement research to provide guidance and direction by presenting procurement options to the company’s best advantage.
- Develop and maintain procurement plans in consultation with management.
- Draft and recommend policies and procedures to ensure compliance of all procurement related activities.
- Manage, review and maintain documents for the procurement and disposal of goods and services and relevant contracts.
- Administer the establishment of bid standards and arrangement of procurement documents to publicly solicit bids and contracts for the purchase or lease Of materials and services.
- Administer the evaluation of proposals, offers and bids and applicable regulations to select the best supplier in accordance with solicitation requirements.
- Provide high level of technical and administrative guidance on work requirements and procedures.
- Undergraduate degree in procurement and Supply Chain Management or equivalent.
- Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply Graduate Diploma.
- Membership Of a relevant professional body.
- Clean class four Driver’s licence.
- 5 years minimum experience in procurement at middle management level.
- Knowledge Of public procurement & Disposal Of public Assets Act. (Chapter 22:23)
- Purchasing and supply skills.
- Highly computer literate
- Excellent communication skills and team working skills to establish effective working relationships with a variety of people,
- Ability to work with budgets and to deadlines.
- Analytical thinking, flexibility and good problem-solving skills.
- Prepared to occasionally work long and Odd hours.
To access the latest job opportunities on WhatsApp, send the word JOBS to +263 73 538 8888 to enjoy this and other job posts.