Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp on 0714991316
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job promises. We take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Tsebo Solutions Group
|Job Description||As the leading integrated facilities solutions provider in Africa and the Middle East, operating in over 28 countries, with over 40 000 employees, the Tsebo Solutions Group enables businesses to optimise their efficiency and productivity, and become more successful. We take responsibility of our customers’ non-core activities outside of their expertise, empowering them to focus on their core business. Our local expertise, global standards and innovative cross-divisional solutions, such as Catering, Cleaning, Facility Management, Remote Camps, Procurement and Security give us the edge to optimise our customer’s non-core operations, allowing them to enjoy reduced cost, risk and complexity.
|Duties & Responsibilities||• Raise requisitions and purchase orders, check validity of requests to purchase and resolve or refer non-compliant requests as appropriate.
• Investigate queries and discrepancies with requisitions, receipts, orders and invoices escalating as required.
• Develops, maintains and manages a relationship with suppliers, internal customers and other key stakeholders at all organizational levels to achieve business objectives.
• Procurement of various goods and services for the organisation.
• Building strong working relationships both internally and with key suppliers.
• Ensuring that the procurement process is in line with our internal Procurement Policy.
• Sourcing quotations through various Procurement Methods.
• Vendor rating and managing the organisation’s contracts with various suppliers.
• Preparing tender documents and facilitating the opening of tender box.
• Advertising of tenders in the relevant media.
• Gathering market intelligence to avoid exposing the organisation to unworthy suppliers.
• Liaising with Suppliers, Clearing Agents and Transporters to ensure the timeous and correct supply and delivery of goods ordered, upon receipt of goods, checking prices, quantities and correctness of goods supplied.
• Providing secretarial services to evaluation, Procurement & disposal committee meetings and preparing procurement reports.
|Skills and Competencies||• A good negotiator with strong organizational, planning skills and presentation skills.
• Confident, ambitious and energetic with a persuasive manner and the ability to use initiative.
• Excellent Microsoft Packages.
• Exposure in purchasing and supply or related environment.
• An excellent communicator with the ability to influence decisions.
• Experience of working in a growth focused environment.
|Qualifications||• An Honours Degree in Procurement and Supply Logistics, Purchasing and Supply Management; Business Management; Banking and Finance; Accounting.
• A Masters Degree is an added advantage.
•Minimum of 3 years experience in similar position .
Location On Map