In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job promises. We take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
The successful applicant will be based at Renco Mine and will undertake any such tasks within the scope of their expertise, as may be directed by the Plant Superintendent inclusive of, but not limited to, the following:
• Process and quality control of crushing and milling metallurgical parameters to achieve set recovery.
• Control of hydrometallurgical process parameters to achieve set recovery.
• Metallurgical accounting and mass balance.
• Recommendation of plant Modifications on design.
• Ensure optimum capacity utilization of the plant through the introduction of pro-active work practices and production planning.
• Monitoring and analysing key metallurgical performance indicators of gold process operations and implement corrective measures.
• Design relevant metallurgical test work programs for new projects & mining operations as required from time to time.
• Any other duties as lawfully delegated.
Qualifications and Experience
• BSc Hons Degree in Metallurgy.
• Membership with the Zimbabwe Institute of Engineers and Engineering Council of Zimbabwe.
• Minimum 5 years post graduate experience in a gold processing plant is a strict requirement.
• Familiarity with ISO & OHSAS Management systems
Location On Map
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
RIO ZIM - is looking for Health, Safety And Environment SuperintendentRenco Mine,Zimbabwe 17 Mar, 2019
RIO ZIM - is looking for Plant EngineerDalny Mine,Zimbabwe 17 Mar, 2019
RIO ZIM - is looking for Senior SurveyorDalny Mine,Zimbabwe 17 Mar, 2019