Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:email@example.com or Whatsapp on +263714875459
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job promises. We take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
AHF is an international humanitarian organization operating in Zimbabwe, partnering with Ministry of Health and Child Care to create centers of excellence in health facilities. AHF is looking for highly qualified Pharmacy Technician to fill in the position that has arisen at the Mutate Provincial Hospital Pharmacy.
The position is critical to ensure efficient day to day management of prescription of all ARVs and 01 drugs. The role will also include liaison with other Healthcare workers at Mutare Provincial Hospital.
The Pharmacy Technician will assist the Pharmacist perform the following duties;
Processing of prescriptions, dispensing of medications to patients according to treatment guidelines at standard operating procedures.
• Provides instruction and information regarding correct use of medicines supplied.
• Counselling of patients on adherence to medications, adverse reactions, and food requirements of their medications.
• Data collection for reporting and ordering purposes monthly; Producing required reports timeously.
• Receives and stores incoming supplies; counts stock and enters data in computer and stock cards to maintain inventory records.
• Stock management and control, including regular stock take.• To ensure that supplies that directly impact patient care am available all the time.
• Assists and communicates with medical staff concerning patient care issues (e.g. adverse drug reactions)
• Participating in the case management of individual patients to ensure the continuity care;
• Developing standard operating procedures and job aids to improve pharmacy systems.
• Maintaining high levels of professional ism and good ethical practice in the pharmacy.
• Undertakes Pharmacy activities in a manner reflective of the philosophy of AIDS Healthcare Foundation:
• Promotes team work, good interpersonal relations and communication among staff at the healthcare setting partner organizations, governmental organs etc.;
• Participates in pharmacy and clinic staff orientation; Supervision of junior staff.
• Exercises appropriate judgment and good decision-making skills; and Assumes additional responsibilities as necessary.
• To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and / or Experience-
• Diploma in Pharmacy
• Certification in ART, Ors and Supply Chain Management.
• At least 3 years post graduate experience in a pharmacy, preferably with ARV and 01 medications.
• Registration by Pharmacist Council of Zimbabwe with a valid Practicing License and is in good standing.
We at AIDS Healthcare Foundation believe that each individual is entitled to equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, creed, gender. sexual orientation, gender identity. marital status, national origin, age, veteran status or disability. The right of equal employment opportunity extends to recruiting, hiring selection, transfer, promotion, training and all other conditions of employment.
Other Jobs Listed by the Company