Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp on +263714875459
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job promises. We take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
PENSION FUND INTERNAL AUDITOR
• Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations for the Pension Fund.
• Determine the internal audit scope and develop annual audit plans.
• Obtain, analyze and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts, etc.
• Prepare and present reports that reflect the audit’s results and document process.
• Act as an objective source of independence advice to ensure compliance and productivity.
• Degree in Accounting or equivalent professional qualification.
• Member of the Institute of Internal Auditors an added advantage.
• At least 5 years working experience in a similar environment.
• Certificate of proficiency on pension administration will be an added advantage.
• Knowledge of articles will be an added advantage.