85/6 Lorraine/Faber Drive Bluffhill,Harare
The incumbent will be responsible for ensuring the efficient administration and processing of employee salaries and related benefits as well as the proper and ‘effective administration of statutory and non-statutory returns as provided for in terms of the law and standard corporate practices.
Duties and responsibilities include among others: ensuring timely processing of all staff payroll; developing systems and protocols. Direct the collection, calculation and capturing of pay data; coordinating efforts between payroll, human resources, and other departments. ensure proper flow and maintenance of employee data; establishing and maintaining employee records; managing employee benefit schemes; generating reports for all statutory and salary related payments and initiating payments of the same; keeping abreast with Agency policies and tax legislation that impact on remuneration; inspecting and auditing staff payrolls to guarantee that correct payments are made and that legislative compliance is observed and providing administrative support services !Whet entire human resource section
Qualifications, Competencies and Work Experience
• Diploma in Human Resources Management/Payroll Administration/Management or any related Discipline.
• Good knowledge of Belina Payroll System.
• Good knowledge of human resources related activities and systems.
• Knowledge of ERP systems such as SAP will be an added advantage.
• Clean class 4 driver’s licence will be an added advantage.
• A minimum of three (3) years’ payroll supervisory experience.
Excellent skills using MS Word, Excel, Access, and Internet Explorer.
Location On Map
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
EMA - is looking for Legal OfficerHarare,Zimbabwe 8 Nov, 2018
EMA - is looking for Human Resource OfficerHarare,Zimbabwe 8 Nov, 2018