Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp on +263 785 635 566
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job promises. We take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Non Formal Education Officer(3)
59 Joseph Road/Off Nursery Road Mount Pleasant Harare
Major duties and responsibilities
- Engage and support IGATE District teams to ensure timely implementation of the Community Based Education (CBE) output activities, and contribute to the preparation of output reports and documentation as guided by technical manager.
- Originate and write materials to be contributed in the development of Community Based Education (CBE) integrated learning materials with life-skills, financial literacy, FLAN and entrepreneurship components and produce CBE learner sessions for Module 1, Module 2 and Module 3.
- Develop operational plans, documentation of processes and best practices
- Carry out field support and monitoring in close liaison with Monitoring and Evaluation team and the technical manager. The role involves extensive field travel.
- Carry out budget management tasks, communication, procurement and logistics for the output (in close cooperation with the Technical Manager, Procurement and Finance Team.
- To develop, implement and follow up technical and institutional capacity development strategies and methods (in close collaboration with TM, team and IGATE program staff);
- To ensure effective and efficient use of resources in the output.
- Support the development of M&E tools, systems and processes for the CBE output.
- To provide on-site/off site implementation support and timeous progress reflection with district teams for effective implementation of CBE activities.
Qualifications & Skills
- A degree Education, Development Studies, Social Sciences or any relevant field.
- A Special Needs Education qualification will be an asset.
- Previous experience working in an NGO environment in programming.
- Knowledgeable about gender, disability inclusion, special needs education, child and adult safe guarding issues an added advantage
- Good facilitation and report writing skills
- Organisational and interpersonal skills
- ICT proficiency – Word, Excel, Lotus Notes and PowerPoint an advantage.
- Strong communication skills (listening, speaking and writing). Ability to speak local languages.
- Clean class 4 drivers’licence
Location On Map
Other Jobs Listed by the Company