Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp on 0714991316
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job promises. We take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
NATURAL RESOURCES MANAGEMENT
Chivi Rural District Council
Chivi Rural District Council P. Bag 527 , CHIVI
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experience persons to fill the post that has arisen in the Council:
CLASSIFICATION: GRADE 10
POSITION ACCOUNTABLE TO: CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
Qualifications and experience
- A degree from a recognized University in Environment Studies or Agriculture or Natural Resources Management & Agriculture or equivalent.
- At least three (3) years post qualification experience in m m position.
- Local government experience is an added advantage.
- At least 30 years old and mature.
- A citizen of Zimbabwe.
- NO criminal record.
- A clean record of service within the local government fraternity.
- Develop, implement and monitor the Council’s Natural Resources, Agriculture and Environmental management budget, plans, programs and strategies.
- Provide direction in conjunction with EMA, Forestry Commission, NGOs and Community groups for the implementation of environmental and agricultural activities.
- Liaise With Community groups, instrumentalities and departments regarding environmental and agricultural issues.
- Provide technical input info the development of agricultural, environmental and natural resources management policies, guidelines and procedures for the Council.
- Coordinate and conduct public educational meetings and facilitate public discussion on environmental issues, agricultural and management.
- Inspecting, monitoring and regulating commercial resource activities.
- Any Other duty assigned by the Chief Executive Officer.
Location On Map