Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp on +263714875459
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job promises. We take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
National Project Manager
National Project Manager (Strengthening Social Accountability and Oversight in Health and Agriculture in Southern Africa)
Deadline: 15 July 2019 (5pm)
ActionAid is an international anti-poverty agency working in over 40 countries, taking sides with poor people to end poverty and injustice together.
The Post holder will be responsible for working with the National Steering Committee to contextualise the project deliverables and budget; acting as Secretariat to the National Steering Committee ensuring the delivery of the project is in-line with agreed objectives; reporting on the project against agreed deliverables and budget; ensuring project systems are set up appropriately; resolve any issues; monitor and evaluate the project at a national level; ensure learning is gathered and disseminated.
- Relevant degree / Masters or equivalent experience in social science, political science, human rights, governance;
- 5 years’ experience working in a development organization on sustainable agriculture, health or social accountability.
- Comprehensive understanding of rights-based program practice, preferably in agriculture or SRHR, HIV sector or public resource management;
- Strong networking/relationship-building skills- ability to anticipate, coordinate and facilitate activities with colleagues;
- Ability to build high-level relationships with governmental officials;
- Strong analytical skills, able to review, understand and analysis policies and other governmental documentation;
- Solid understanding on monitoring, evaluation and learning. Able to follow log-frame indicators and report against them;
- High capacity for work output in order to meet tight deadlines and multiple priorities;
- Excellent report writing skills;
- Team coordination skills, ability to negotiate, influence and facilitate activities with colleagues to get results without formal line management authority;
- Excellent problem-solving skills and resourcefulness;
- Strong budget management skills;
- Energetic, enthusiastic and interested in learning within a political, changing and diverse work environment