Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:email@example.com or Whatsapp on +263 785 635 566
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in Zimbabwe, at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
NATIONAL INQUIRY PROJECT COORDINATOR (1) Fixed Term Contract
Zimbabwe Human Rights Commission
144 Samora Machel Avenue Harare
To manage the national inquiry project activities and reporting issues.
KEY RESULT AREAS
- Develops, maintains and monitors national inquiry plans, schedules, budgets and expenditures.
- Undertakes research in key elements of the national inquiry.
- Provides administrative and secretarial support to the national inquiry.
- Organises, attends and participates in all inquiries.
- Contributes to the national inquiry visibility through raising awareness.
- Compiles reports in line with monitoring and evaluation framework of the project
- Supervises the work of subordinates.
- Must be a holder of a Basic Degree in one of the following: Law, International Law, Human Rights Law from a recognized institution.
- A Master’s Degree in Business Administration or relevant Management discipline essential.
- Five (5) years relevant experience in project management, team leadership and hands-on operations management related experience.
- Very good knowledge of research methodology and reporting.
- Experience in handling human rights complaints/ violations and investigations.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Sensitivity and diplomacy to interact with partners, especially with local and national government agencies and structures.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective partnerships and working relations in a multi-cultural environment with sensitivity and respect for diversity, team spirit.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Good organiser and manager.
- Report Writing and Documentation skills.
- Analytical Skills.
- Research methodology skills;
- Computer literacy.
Location On Map
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
Zimbabwe Human Rights Commission - is looking for Finance DirectorHarare,Zimbabwe 1 Nov, 2018
Zimbabwe Human Rights Commission - is looking for ICT OfficerHarare,Zimbabwe 1 Nov, 2018
Zimbabwe Human Rights Commission - is looking for LIBRARIAN (1) Fixed Term ContractHarare,Zimbabwe 1 Nov, 2018
Zimbabwe Human Rights Commission - is looking for DATA CAPTURER (2) Fixed Term ContractHarare,Zimbabwe 1 Nov, 2018
Zimbabwe Human Rights Commission - is looking for PROJECT ADMINISTRATOR (1) Fixed Term ContractHarare,Zimbabwe 1 Nov, 2018