Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp on 0714991316
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job promises. We take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Education Coalition of Zimbabwe (ECOZI), a national advocacy and networking non-governmental organization focusing on the rights of children and adults to education is recruiting for a National Coordinator, who is the Head of Secretariat and reports to the Board through its Chairperson.
The person required for this position must possess the following:-
- An advanced degree either in education, social sciences or development studies.
- At least three years NGO senior management experience especially in evidence based advocacy, capacity building and networking
- Excellent skills in partnership and stakeholder building
- Capacity to provide strategic leadership and oversight on education especially on policy, access, equity, quality, inclusivity, financing, and research.
- Proven record of resource mobilization
- Solid experience dealing and networking with senior government, multilateral and donor partner officials
- Motivational skills for personnel, membership and stakeholders
The National Coordinator will be expected to perform on diverse tasks and functions including strategic leadership, performance management and reporting, mentoring and capacity building, resource mobilization, policy analysis and enforcement, oversight and accountability provision, partnership development, networking and coalition building.