In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job promises. We take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Monitoring & Evaluation Officer
Econet Higher Life Foundation
Suite 5, Westgate House East, David Frost Way, Westgate, Harare, Zimbabwe
An opportunity has arisen within Higherlife Foundation for suitably qualified persons. The individual must demonstrate a deep understanding of Project Management, Monitoring and Evaluation. The incumbent will be responsible for, implementing and administering an effective Monitoring, Evaluation and Research system for the organisation. The position will be reporting to the Manager: Monitoring and Evaluation.
A degree in Monitoring and Evaluation, Economics, Statistics, Development Studies or equivalent
• Possess 2 to 4 years’ experience in a similar or related environment.
• Good communication, report writing, financial analysis and presentation skills.
• Good analytical and change management skills
• In-depth working knowledge of computer based statistical packages such as SPSS
• Clean Class 4 Drivers licence is a must.
Key Result Areas
Provides technical support to and coordination of all Monitoring and Evaluation activities
• Develops and implements the special projects monitoring and evaluation framework
• Designs data collection tools to verify indicators identified in the project Plan
• Develops comprehensive reporting templates for partners and consolidates monthly/weekly for the Department
• Ensures availability of Organisational Monitoring and Evaluation Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
• Plans and conducts formative and summative evaluations for all Departmental Projects
• Leads training and other capacity building initiatives on M & E
• Conducts Monitoring and Evaluation field visits for evidence collection and documentation
• Develop performance tracking systems to provide timely information for management decision making.
• Conducting data quality assessments to improve systems and data quality.
• Researches on best practices and documents lessons learnt
Location On Map
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
Econet Higher Life Foundation - is looking for Senior Associate Monitoring & EvaluationHarare,Zimbabwe 31 Oct, 2018
Econet Higher Life Foundation - is looking for Manager Risk & GovernanceHarare,Zimbabwe 31 Oct, 2018
Econet Higher Life Foundation - is looking for ILLUSTRATORHarare,Zimbabwe 8 Jan, 2019