Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp on 0714991316
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job promises. We take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Interns
The incumbent will be responsible for assisting in the implementation of project M&E activities and assist in regular monitoring of the project deliverable and processes.
Key duties and responsibilities:
• Assists in data collection for project activities.
• Assists in the development of the District M&E activity plans
• Assists in model household sentinel monitoring
• Conducts data capturing of project registers and related documents
• Assists in data quality assessments and provides feedback to the M&E Assistant
• Assists in compiling survey data and submits to the M&E Assistant
• Assists in the collection and capturing of success stories and submits to M&E Assistant
• Files and archives project documents as per project requirements
Qualifications, skills and experience:
• Degree/Diploma in Monitoring & Evaluation/Social Sciences/Development studies/Statistics/Mathematics or equivalent
• 1 year work related learning experience
• Previous exposure to monitoring and evaluation is an added advantage
• Excellent written communication, liaison and interpersonal skills.
• Exceptional planning and organizing skills.
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
CARE Zimbabwe - is looking for Project Field Assistant (VS&L and Marketing)Harare,Zimbabwe 20 Nov, 2018
CARE Zimbabwe - is looking for Project Field Assistant (Gender)Zvishavane, Zimbabwe 7 Dec, 2018
Care Zimbabwe - is looking for Pool DriverHarare,Zimbabwe 24 Feb, 2019