Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Interns
The incumbent will be responsible for assisting in the implementation of project M&E activities and assist in regular monitoring of the project deliverable and processes.
Key duties and responsibilities:
• Assists in data collection for project activities.
• Assists in the development of the District M&E activity plans
• Assists in model household sentinel monitoring
• Conducts data capturing of project registers and related documents
• Assists in data quality assessments and provides feedback to the M&E Assistant
• Assists in compiling survey data and submits to the M&E Assistant
• Assists in the collection and capturing of success stories and submits to M&E Assistant
• Files and archives project documents as per project requirements
Qualifications, skills and experience:
• Degree/Diploma in Monitoring & Evaluation/Social Sciences/Development studies/Statistics/Mathematics or equivalent
• 1 year work related learning experience
• Previous exposure to monitoring and evaluation is an added advantage
• Excellent written communication, liaison and interpersonal skills.
• Exceptional planning and organizing skills.
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
CARE Zimbabwe - is looking for Project Field Assistant (VS&L and Marketing)Harare,Zimbabwe 20 Nov, 2018
CARE Zimbabwe - is looking for Project Field Assistant (Gender)Zvishavane, Zimbabwe 7 Dec, 2018