Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp on +263 785 635 566
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job promises. We take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Monitoring, Evaluation and Communication Assistant
Deadline: 29 July 2019
Type of contract: Short term, approximately 9 months
The UZCHS-PERFECT program is calling for applications from suitably qualified candidates for an ANTICIPATED grant to implement the CHIP initiative under the STRengthening InterProfessional Education for HIV (STRIPE HIV) program. These will form the CHIP administrative team that will work under the supervision of the UZCHS-PERFECT Program Director with immediate supervision by the CHIP Principal Investigator. This initiative will be funded through University of California, San Francisco and AFREhealth by Human Resources and Services Administration for a period of 9 months. Please note that offer of employment will only be confirmed once funding has been approved.
Under the overall supervision of the UZCHS-PERFECT Monitoring, Evaluation and Communications Officer (MEC), the successful candidate will provide monitoring, evaluation and communication support for the CHIP program. The Assistant will work in close collaboration with all relevant staff in the CHIP administration and partner universities (NUST Faculty of Medicine and MSU Faculty of Medicine), to monitor and evaluate, document success stories, and facilitate reporting on the implementation of the project.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Assist the MEC in developing a comprehensive Monitoring, Evaluation and Communication system for the CHIP programme;
- Support the successful roll-out and implementation of all monitoring and evaluation activities of the programme;
- Assist the MEC in developing data collection tools and reporting templates to be used by partner institutions for reporting;
- Manage programme data in an electronic database;
- Assist the MEC in conducting formative and summative programme surveys;
- Assist in the coordination, preparation, review, and submission of all project reports to funders in consultation with project team staff;
- Facilitate the documentation of success stories and other quantitative performance measures throughout and upon completion of the project;
- In coordination with or on behalf of MEC and Training Coordinator, travel to implementation sites to conduct in-person monitoring and evaluation of partner institutions’ activities;
- Coordinate with partner institutions to ensure programme reports and final reports are complete and submitted to funders on time;
- Should be willing, ready and able to perform other duties as delegated to him/her by the supervisors.
Qualifications & Competencies
- A minimum of bachelors’ degree in Development Studies, Social Sciences, Public Health or Communication;
- A certificate in monitoring and evaluation from a recognised training institution;
- Minimum of 5 years monitoring, evaluation and communication working experience in health capacity building programs;
- Ability to write excellent M&E reports;
- Ability to design data collection instruments for capacity building programmes;
- Ability to analyse data using applications such as SPSS, STATA, etc;
- Ability to manage electronic databases for beneficiaries;
- Ability to design or recommend and implement effective communication tools;
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural academic environment;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
UZCHS-PERFECT - is looking for Administrative AssistantHarare, Zimbabwe 17 Jul, 2019
UZCHS-PERFECT - is looking for Training AssistantHarare, Zimbabwe 17 Jul, 2019
UZCHS-PERFECT - is looking for Finance AssistantHarare, Zimbabwe 17 Jul, 2019