Monitoring And Evaluation Officers (3)
The Procurement Regulatory Authority of Zimbabwe
Main Purpose of the Job
Supporting the Monitoring and Evaluation Managers in delivery of services to/at client premises on delegated tasks and engagements plus focusing on Monitoring and Evaluation tasks, updating reporting and data collection toots to raise the quality of information analysed.
Qualifications and Experience
- Must have a Diploma or equivalent in Procurement, Commerce, Accounting, Auditing, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Law or Monitoring and Evaluation from a recognised tertiary institution.
- ACCA, CA, CIPS, CA, CISA, CIA, CFE or any other certification related to governance and regulatory compliance
- Statistical and Data analytics certifications or a relevant commercial Bachelor’s Degree would be an added advantage.
- Must have a minimum of three (3) years working experience in audit, regulatory compliance or monitoring and evaluation of procurement processes and controls. One year must be in a supervisory position in an reputable institution.
- Demonstrate a proven technical excellence and ability to deliver the full cycle of project management, balance multiple projects and other monitoring and evaluation responsibilities.
- Experience in applying procurement concepts and laws, regulatory compliance, legal codes, government regulations and industry best practices
- Experience with risk scoring models and holistic reviews of clients from a risk based approach to identify potential high risk business transactions.
- Working knowledge of compliance data analysis and reporting with the ability to identify and affect appropriate risk and control mechanisms.
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
The Procurement Regulatory Authority of Zimbabwe - is looking for Monitoring and Evaluation ManagerHarare, Zimbabwe 10 Dec, 2018
The Procurement Regulatory Authority of Zimbabwe - is looking for Monitoring & Evaluation Officer AnalystHarare, Zimbabwe 13 Dec, 2018
The Procurement Regulatory Authority of Zimbabwe - is looking for CEO’s DriverHarare, Zimbabwe 13 Dec, 2018