Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp on 0714991316
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job promises. We take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Monitoring and Evaluation Assistants
Community Technology Development Organisation
- The M&E Assistant is responsible for the day to day monitoring of project progress ensuring that set standards are adhered to.
- The Assistant is also responsible for the administering of surveys in a timely and accurate matter ensuring that survey results feed into the CTDO and WFP planning systems.
- In close collaboration with the field Operations Coordinator, the M&E officer ensures the preparation, production and submission to head office, well researched, documented and presented weekly and monthly reports in line with agreed procedures and dates which meet the requirements and standards of BRACT and CTDO.
The ideal candidate must have
- A degree in development studies / statistics / mathematics / or equivalent;
- An aptitude for figures;
- At least 2 years’ experience in an extension environment undertaking Monitoring and Evaluation;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- A clean class 3 /4 driver’s license
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
Community Technology Development Organisation - is looking for Project CoordinatorZimbabwe 9 Jan, 2019
Community Technology Development Organisation - is looking for Field OfficerZimbabwe 9 Jan, 2019
Community Technology Development Organisation - is looking for 5 (Five) x Field OfficersZimbabwe 10 Jan, 2019