Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:email@example.com or Whatsapp on 0714991316
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job promises. We take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Monitoring and Evaluation Assistant
CARE began working in Zimbabwe in 1992 in response to a severe regional drought. After establishing a drought mitigation program, CARE began longer term developmental programs with local partners in building small dams, strengthening local microfinance institutions, and launching projects to assist small businesspersons in the rural areas.
CARE Zimbabwe’s overall goal is to empower disadvantaged and poor households to meet their basic needs. Programs promote sustainable livelihoods of poor and vulnerable people
The Monitoring and Evaluation Assistant will be responsible for implementing M&E activities and ensuring regular monitoring of the project deliverable and processes
Key duties and Responsibilities
• Develops individual M&E activity plans and inputs into the Project M&E activity plan
• Participates in baseline, midterm and endline evaluations
• Collects data through focus group discussions, knowledge and practice surveys and rolling profiles (case studies)
• Compiles and cleans data (qualitative and quantitative)
• Supports data entry by Data Capture Clerks
• Administers (cleaning and updating) project database and submits to the Database Administrator
• Produces documents such as lessons learnt summaries, human interest stories, and submits to MEAL Specialist
• Compiles district statistical report and submits to MEAL Specialist
• Diploma in Development Studies/Social Sciences/Statistics/Mathematics or equivalent.
• 2 years working experience in Monitoring and Evaluation or other related field.
• Excellent communication and report writing skills.
• Good interpersonal skills.
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
CARE Zimbabwe - is looking for Project EngineerMutare 15 May, 2019
CARE Zimbabwe - is looking for Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning SpecialistMutare , Zimbabwe 15 May, 2019