Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:email@example.com or Whatsapp on 0714991316
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job promises. We take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
MINING CONTRACTS OFFICER
Reporting to the South Dyke Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing mining contracts in the Shurugwi and South Dyke region
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- B.Sc. Mining Engineering or related degree with (3) three years’ post graduate experience within a mining environment, two of which should have been at Mine Overseer Level
- Experience in hard rock mining (both surface and underground).
- A holder of a Full Blasting Licence
- A working knowledge of mining software systems.
- Narrow seam dyke mining experience is a distinct advantage
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office Suite and SAP ERP System
- Working knowledge of a recognised SHE system, preferably NOSA
- Clean Class 4 Driver’s licence
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Mining contractor management: supervision Tributor and Contractor-run mining operations to ensure achievement of set production targets
- Production Tonnage and Grade Reconciliation
- Budgeting and Cost Control
- Stock – pile Management and Quality Control.
- Monitoring and enforcement of adhere to the health, safety and environmental policies and procedures
Location On Map
Other Jobs Listed by the Company