In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job promises. We take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
MINE PLANNING ENGINEER
Reporting to the Mining Services Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for designing mine layouts, prepare production and development schedules and quality reconciliation and reporting.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE.
- B.Sc. Mining Engineering or related degree with a minimum of five years’ (5) post-qualification experience, a significant port of which should have been spent doing mine planning and mine design work.
- Experience in the management of mining operations at Shift Boss and/or Mine Captain level
- High level of computer literacy J Proficiency in the use of mining software packages
- Knowledge of mine economics and environmental requirements
- Analytical skills in performance monitoring, measurement, reporting and gap closing initiatives
- Budgeting and forecasting skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills on mining technical issues
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Mine design, short, medium and long term planning and scheduling
- Mine optimisation and continuous process improvement
- Mine Plans production, performance monitoring, measuring, reporting and gap closing
- Mineral Reserve to Smelter tonnage and quality reconciliation and reporting
- Mining project planning, scheduling and implementation and milestone reporting
- Budget and forecasts preparation and analysis
Location On Map
Other Jobs Listed by the Company