Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp on +263 785 635 566
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in Zimbabwe, at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Medical Laboratory Scientist
Applications are invited from competent, suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill in the position based at our Laboratory in Belgravia.
• Perform and report lab test results accurately and efficiently in accordance with section guidelines to ensure a safe working environment
• Perform clerical and computer tasks associated with specimen handling and analysis
• Participate in service education programs and technical advancement opportunities
• Provide correct and complete patient samples identification at all times from sample delivery to reporting analysis results
• Be aware of/and handle hazardous materials in accordance with regulations to ensure a safe working environment.
• Exhibit an appropriate attitude of professionalism in dealing with hospital staff, patients, visitors, co-workers and supervisors
• Demonstrate commitment to the hospital and laboratory department’s philosophy, goals and standards of laboratory testing
• Practice cost effective measures through appropriate use of laboratory supplies and equipment
• Demonstrate knowledge of disease processes; diagnostic tests normal and abnormal.
• Physical ability to perform basic laboratory procedures.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to work and remain focused under pressure
• Good decision making skills with ability to work under minimum supervision
• An understanding of patient confidentiality
• The ability to pay thorough attention to detail
• Degree in Medical Laboratory Sciences
• Current Practising certificate
• At least 2 years’ experience
To access the latest job opportunities on WhatsApp, send the word JOBS to +263 73 538 8888 to enjoy this and other job posts.
Location On Map
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
Corporate 24 Hospital Group - is looking for Registered General NurseZimbabwe 8 Feb, 2019
Corporate 24 Hospital - is looking for Radiographer/SonographerBulawayo,Zimbabwe 8 Feb, 2019
Corporate 24 Hospital - is looking for Medical Laboratory ScientistBulawayo,Zimbabwe 8 Feb, 2019
Corporate 24 Hospital - is looking for Medical DoctorBulawayo,Zimbabwe 8 Feb, 2019
Corporate 24 Hospital - is looking for DentistBulawayo,Zimbabwe 8 Feb, 2019