In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job promises. We take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Mechanical Engineer (x14)
Zimbabwe Power Company(ZPC)
Ref: ZPCHR37 /11 /18
Qualifications and Experience
• A degree in Mechanical Engineering
• ECZ registration and/or membership of a professional engineering institution
• Preferably 6 years experience in power generation or heavy industry
• Certification in project management is an added advantage.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Participates in reviews and updates of designs and drawings, tracks all the updates and produces relevant reports.
• Monitors site works, inspections and tests on physical plant and material.
• Checks operating parameters during testing and commissioning.
• Ascertains that all designs and operational parameters are met before hand over of plant
• Reviews operation and maintenance procedures for the different plant items.
• Participates in Vendor Quality Surveillances, Factory and Site acceptance tests.
• Supervises Mechanical Technicians in daily tasks and appraises their work output and quality.
Location On Map
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
Zimbabwe Power Company(ZPC) - is looking for Quality And Risk Engineer (X4)Zimbabwe 25 Nov, 2018
Zimbabwe Power Company(ZPC) - is looking for Control and Instrumentation Engineer (X4)Zimbabwe 25 Nov, 2018
Zimbabwe Power Company(ZPC) - is looking for Electrical Engineer (x9)Zimbabwe 25 Nov, 2018