Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:email@example.com or Whatsapp on +263714875459
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job promises. We take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Overall Job Purpose
The Marketing Officer is responsible for the overall performance of commercial operations and revenue generating activities.HE/SHE will be responsible for marketing and selling the sport of cricket locally and internationally
Main Duties and Responsibilities
Some of the principal responsibilities for the Marketing Officer can be summarised as:
• To design and implement strategies to grow commercial revenues in liaison with the Managing Director.
• To identify commercial opportunities and provide creativity and innovation to grow and develop sales, merchandising and sponsorship in line with the commercial strategy.
• To identify potential sponsorship and develop relationships with potential sponsors, proactively
lead contract negotiations and maintain strong and effective relationships with existing sponsors.
• To develop the Zimbabwe Cricket brand into a super brand in line with strategy and commercial objectives.
• To maintain the database of all sponsors and commercial partners
• To assist the Managing Director in negotiating TV and broadcasting rights.
• To manage and implement promotional and marketing strategy for all international and domestic matches and other events staged under the auspices of Zimbabwe Cricket.
• The candidate should have effective management, negotiation, communication, good public relations, presentation and complex problem solving skills.
• The individual must have a good understanding of sports business operations, must have a strong financial acumen and in-depth knowledge of markets and changing business environments.
• The person should be able to raise and develop new revenue streams and be able to acquire and service cricket commercial partners and endorsements.
Qualifications and Experience
• A relevant first degree from a recognised institution
• Knowledge of cricket and some sports administration experience would be an added advantage
• A minimum of five years of professional experience in a senior management position