Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:email@example.com or Whatsapp on +263714875459
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job promises. We take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
An exciting opportunity to lead a dynamic and rapidly growing Microfinance Business Unit has arisen within our progressive organization. Suitably qualified and experienced candidates who are driven by a desire to perform and deliver on goals in a fast-paced environment are invited to apply.
Role Profile Summary
Reporting to the Board of Directors, the successful candidate will be
responsible for the following among other key duties:-
the agreed business strategy to meet the mandate of the organisation;
• Ensures conducive work environment for sustainable business
• Guides product development, operations management and budgets for
• In-charge of all key stakeholders and ensures stakeholder satisfaction;
• Oversees organisational compliance with legal, statutory and
- Person Specifications
- For effective delivery in this role, the ideal candidate should possess the
following qualifications and competencies:-
- Bachelor’s Degree in Banking & Finance, Accounting or equivalent;
- MBA or MBL or MSc Finance, or any relevant Master’s Program;
- 10 years’ working experience, 5 of which should be in a banking
- Strong ICT literacy including Micro-Finance ERP;
- Fluency in both written and spoken English language;
- Goal driven and high level of integrity.
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
A local Company - is looking for Sales & Marketing Internship: Local OrganisationNorton,Zimbabwe 1 Nov, 2018
Local Company - is looking for Agronomist1 Nov, 2018
Local Company - is looking for Accounting Assistants X3Zimbabwe 8 Nov, 2018