Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:email@example.com or Whatsapp on +263 785 635 566
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in Zimbabwe, at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
- To assume operational accountability for the business performance and delivery of the brand promise by ensuring a client focused strategic direction, competitive market positioning, sustainable high-performance culture, appropriate risk appetite and management, effective regulatory management and operational efficiency.
- Achieve agreed financial objectives by driving sustainable business growth and performance
- Develop a long term oriented competitive strategic plan showing what facto in order to optimize market share
- Deliver strategic initiatives to achieve financial objectives and outcomes
- Ensure the effective use of internal and external data for the strategic direction and operational efficiency
- Meet financial objectives by implementing a budgeting, regular performance monitoring and management process
- Manage the effective allocation of financial resources to optimize current and future business growth
- Contribute to headline earnings growth by meeting revenue targets.
- Deliver on ROE by managing expenditure and cost to income ratio in line with headline earning targets for the year
- Ensure delivery of client experience through defined customer value propositions
- Monitor industry and competitor alignment and identify key areas for strategic improvement to optimize market share
- Position Nedbank and the financial services industry in the market by influencing and aligning with industry and financial services stakeholders
- Ensure the business provides a distinctive client-centered banking experience
- Ensure alignment across client facing business units and support functions across the bank
- Provide multidisciplinary solutions to clients
- Contribute as part of the executive team to shaping and achieving Nedbank Group objectives
- Drive the enterprise risk framework by ensuring compliance with relevant governance and compliance policies
- Mitigate risk by implementing non-financial and financial controls
- Optimize client experience, staff productivity, and business efficiency by ensuring alignment and execution of strategic initiatives.
- Manage achievement of performance goals by tracking performance and taking corrective action as required
- Maintain high performance by ensuring that the Nedbank Subsidiary adopts the leadership framework
- Facilitate the strategy by ensuring that suitable numbers, skills, roles, and responsibilities exist
- Achieve Nedbank Subsidiary culture objectives
- Ensure co-operation of Nedbank Subsidiary by communicating Nedbank and Nedbank Subsidiary vision, strategy, and values
- Ensure that the leadership agenda and strategic objectives are aligned and embedded with the Enterprise
- Embed the Nedbank values by role-modeling the required behavior and embodying the values
- Build a high-performance executive team
- Empower the executive team to make decisions and recommend tailored solutions to business-specific problems, through coaching and mentoring practices
- Ensure business continuity by implementing active talent management, succession planning, and leadership development practices
- Leverage business opportunities by setting and meeting relevant country BEE and Charter targets
- Further Nedbank’s image as a responsible corporate citizen
- Lead the creation of an innovative, commercially savvy culture by championing commercialized innovation and continuous improvement in Nedbank Subsidiary.
Essential Qualifications & Minimum Experience Level
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
- Relevant masters degree, CA, MBA, MSC
- 10 years preferably in banking or financial services industry
Type of Exposure
- Strategic planning
- Financial Accounting Principles
- Communication Strategies
- Credit Risk Management Processes
- Stakeholder management
- Relevant regulatory, compliance and risk legislation
- Governance, Risk, and Controls
- Business administration and management
To access the latest job opportunities on WhatsApp, send the word JOBS to +263 73 538 8888 to enjoy this and other job posts.
Other Jobs Listed by the Company