Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp on 0714991316
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job promises. We take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Manager (Legal Services)
Duties And Responsibilities:
- Rendering legal services, organising provision of legal services to the NPRC and taking lead in guiding other legal stuff, including case file management and distribution of legal related assignments
- Ensuring effective internal communication on all legal matters related to the operations and programmes of the NPRC
- Assist the NPRC is effective performance management in accordance with the laws of Zimbabwe
- Maintain the records on legal cases
Qualifications and Experience:
- Masters Degree in Law and related discipline
- Minimum 5 years of professional and extensive experience practicing law, as well as rendering legal services
- Professional work on legal related matters in Zimbabwe.
- Knowledge and experience with legal matters related to peace, Healing and Reconciliation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- The candidate should be fluent in any two of the languages as outlined in the constitution
- Knowledge of other ethnic languages and cultures is an added advantage
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
N.P.R.C - is looking for Manager-Monitoring and EvaluationHarare, Zimbabwe 10 Dec, 2018
N.P.R.C - is looking for General Manager-Complaints handling and InvestigationsHarare, Zimbabwe 11 Dec, 2018