Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp on 0714991316
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job promises. We take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT- CLEAN CITY
Posted in Accounting
,Business May 18, 2019
Psst, join our free WhatsApp Groups for daily job updates. Click HERE
To ensure that Clean City has a vibrant P & L through a clear understanding and tracking of cost/revenue drivers of the business and to allow decisions to be made to improve performance. Develop and partner improvements to corporate financial and non-financial business systems. Facilitate long range financial planning and budgeting that align and comply with Group corporate financial and business strategies
|Qualifications and Experience
• 6 “O” Levels including English
• 2 “A” Level passes
• Degree in Accounting or equivalent
• A qualification in CA , CIMA, ACCA or equivalent will be an added advantage.
• 2 to 4 years’ experience in a similar or related environment.
|Key Result Areas
• Analyse financial statements and prepares performance reports that have great contribution to medium and long term business planning.
• Interpret and communicate financial data to non-financial managers highlighting their sectional contribution to the overall financial performance of the organisation
• Produce the Annual Business Plan timetable informed by Group office timelines and recommends adoption of the same within Clean City
• Determines the nature and structure of budget templates and coordinates the gathering of budgeting inputs.
• Designs and updates the budgeting master model in excel covering Income statement, Balance sheet and the Cash Flow in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards.
• Analyse the final budgets and produce the budget report articulating all the key issues in the annual business plan
• Determines the historical key performance drivers relevant for financial projections.
• Prepares the financial models in excel and updates the same with forecast numbers including uploads in HFM. Preparation of write-ups required to be submitted as part of the forecast.
• Provide first line support to payables and procurement users on encumbrance related issues and advice on the improvements of the process to the EBS team.
• Performs sensitivity analysis on new products and services recommending adjustments to the product offerings
• Carries out ongoing evaluation of new staff and trainees, identifying performance strengths and deficiencies and arranges for necessary action
• Maintenance of all the key deadlines relating to the budgeting and forecasting process and flagging with corrective recommendations where there are potential breaches
How to apply
Please Click HERE
Closing date: 2019/05/23
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
31 Oct, 2018
16 Nov, 2018
20 Nov, 2018
1 Nov, 2018
1 Nov, 2018
2 Nov, 2018
8 Nov, 2018