Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp on +263 785 635 566
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job promises. We take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
M & E Intern
Supervisor: Monitoring and Evaluation Manager
The M&E Intern supports the M&E Manager and the Database Officer in monitoring and evaluation (M&E) activities for FHI 360 Zimbabwe. S/he supports in the delivery of sound technical assistance in M&E and provision of wide-ranging technical input in data management processes.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Assist with data management, cleaning, and quality control.
- Assists in data verification for the information posted on paper tools and computer.
- Contribute to data analysis
- Reviews monitoring reports analyze them for impact evaluation and identify the causes of potential bottlenecks in project implementation
- Support staff members in setting up systems for program M&E;
- Assist with the design, development, and adaptation of M&E tools for data collection and analysis;
- Assist with research and writing or editing;
- Regularly supports the M&E Manager in production of monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
- Assists in developing presentations for program review meetings and other relevant events
- Ensure that provincial teams adhere to FHI 360 M&E Quality Management System e.g. data flow (processes and procedures for data flow, collecting forms), and use of the FHI 360 M&E databases;
- Ensure all relevant project staff can utilize the project database to analyze program information and results
- Assist with backup and recovery of all databases and their management.
- Take appropriate measures to ensure data security.
Knowledge, Skills & Attributes:
- Basic knowledge and experience in M& E.
- Have a high level of computer literacy Statistical analysis capability
- Demonstrate excellent writing and analytical skills
- Have an ability to manage diverse activities and to meet deadlines required;
- the flexibility to changing situations and priorities desired
- Willing to deliver high volumes of work with minimal supervision.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of university degree in Social Sciences, Demography or relevant equivalent.
- A Health Information Systems (HIS) or ICT postgraduate qualification is an added advantage.
- Sound understanding/training in the use of databases.
- Basic practical knowledge of statistics, the use of statistical software and other relevant computer programs.
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
FHI 360 - is looking for IT InternHarare,Zimbabwe 20 Nov, 2018
FHI 360 - is looking for Communications Officer – Country OfficeHarare,Zimbabwe 20 Nov, 2018
FHI 360 - is looking for District Program OfficerBulawayo,Zimbabwe 20 Nov, 2018