In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job promises. We take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
LEGAL & COMPLIANCE OFFICER X2
Robert Gabriel Mugabe International Airport Harare, Zimbabwe
Air Zimbabwe (Pvt) Ltd seeks to appoint a dynamic and professional to the position Of LEGAL & COMPLIANCE OFFICER in the Corporate Services Department.
KEY RESULT AREAS (KRAs)
- Provide sound legal advice and expertise in support to the company
- Undertake continuous legal research to ensure that the company stays abreast with current laws.
- Develop & deliver business plans and programs Of work for the legal department.
- Collaborate With Other law professionals to ensure that the business follows the right legal approach
- Assist in drafting and review of all legal documents
- Constantly review actions and decisions of the company to identify problem areas, and suggest alternative courses of action and Ways to mitigate risk
- Assist in interpreting laws and regulations relating to the company
- Manage litigation and advice on all civil matters that should be referred to external counsel
- Monitor all legal obligations under agreements to ensure compliance, as requested.
- Manage corporate licensing and advise all statutory compliance requirements
- Liaise with and assist external Counsel in the discharge of their obligation to the company.
- Assist in the formulation implementation and/or amendment Of Company policies.
- Monitor relevant legal developments In the industry and advise management
- Research and prepare legal opinions on various civil matters
- Perform duties as Secretary to Management Committee, Procurement Management Unit and all Sub Committees of Management Committee.
- Carry out any other duties in support of the Corporate Services Manager as required.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- 5 Ordinary Level passes including Mathematics and English
- Be in possession Of Bachelor Of Laws (LLB) degree or Other relevant qualification
- Mature and reliable person of high integrity able to maintain confidentiality.
- Knowledge of Aviation Law will stand as an added advantage.
- Must be a result-focused person With exceptional interpersonal communication skills.
- Exceptional leadership skills.
- Knowledge of all applicable laws, rules and regulations
- High attention to detail
- Ability to prepare complex legal documents
Location On Map
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
Air Zimbabwe (Pvt) Ltd - is looking for Junior ProgrammerHarare. Zimbabwe 9 Jan, 2019
Executive Air Zimbabwe - is looking for Engine and AirFrame Aircraft EngineerHarare,Zimbabwe 5 Feb, 2019
AIR ZIMBABWE - is looking for Stock Take Assistants x 81Harare,Zimbabwe 8 Feb, 2019