Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp on +263 785 635 566
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in Zimbabwe, at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Lecturer – Water Resources & Irrigation Engineering
- An Honours Degree in Land and Water Resources Management/ Agricultural Engineering.
- Minimum of 2 years Experience
- Candidates meeting and complying with the above must have at least five (5) Ordinary Level passes including Mathematics, Science and English. Teaching Experience is a must.
- A Masters’ Degree in the area is an added advantage.
- Civil servants are encouraged to apply and former Civil Servants should have been cleared by Public Service Commission.
- The successful candidate should be able to teach the following subject areas; Fundamentals of Irrigation
Soil Plant and Water Relations
Water and Sanitation
- All candidates should be prepared to start duty as soon as possible.
Other Jobs Listed by the Company