Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp on +263 785 635 566
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in Zimbabwe, at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Last Mile Mobile Solutions (LMMS) Assistant
Purpose of the Position:
Database Administration and Management. Oversee day-to-day integrity of database and database procedures, which may include: conducting weekly and monthly audits of data to confirm use of accurate entry processes; identifying and eliminating duplicate records; and maintaining users’ security settings
- Assess, propose and develop database and software solutions for data collection (including mobile data capture), analysis and reporting, in collaboration with the A, M & E Coordinator. (Preference for object oriented software programming languages, that is, C# (Sharp), SQL (Structured Query Language).
- Maintain regular back-ups of databases and security of program information
- Provide capacity-building on quality, management and control issues
- Database installation, configuration and Backing up/recovery of Database
- Database troubleshooting and problem resolution
- Analysing and comparing data trends in the databases
- Performing database and application monitoring to optimise database performance
- Programming the database so as to match with the situation on the ground as and when need arises.
- Designing and reviewing new database programs, functions, procedures, data structures and packages.
- Assisting database sizing and capacity planning.
- Formulating and monitoring policies and procedures and standards relating to database management.
- Proposing solutions, in compliance with scope and requirements, of user and management approval.
- Enrolling users and maintaining system security.
- Participate in any other job related activities assigned by superiors.
Knowledge, Qualifications and Skills:
- Diploma in Information Technology/ Computer Science/Information Systems/Statistics or equivalent
- 3 years working experience in database design, data collection, and analysis and reporting or other related field
- In-depth working knowledge of computer based statistical packages including SPSS, CsPro, Ep-info and Excel; and information dissemination software.Visual basic Programming , Microsoft Access, Macromedia Dream weaver
- Knowledge of My SQL
- Good communication with end users
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
World Vision - is looking for Project Coordinator– Whole School DevelopmentBulawayo,Zimbabwe 4 Nov, 2018
World Vision - is looking for Non Formal Education Officer(3)Bulawayo 9 Nov, 2018
World Vision - is looking for Project Coordinator– Whole School DevelopmentBulawayo,Zimbabwe 15 Nov, 2018
World Vision International - is looking for Accountability, Monitoring and Evaluation Field Facilitator x 222 Nov, 2018
World Vision - is looking for BEEF LIAISON OFFICER (1)Harare,Zimbabwe 23 Nov, 2018