IT Support Officer
Applications are invited from self-motivated and energetic candidates to fill in the following opportunity at has arisen in the aviation industry
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Conduct repairs and maintenances to softwares and hardware as necessary.
• Provide technical assistance to office staff as needed
• Develop bespoke systems using modem development, tools
• Assist in software and hardware upgrades.
• Conducts updates to company website and other – communication platforms as necessary.
• Add or update workstations for office staffs.
• Perform routine PC maintenance and updates for performance efficiency.
• Assist in maintaining Internet service, firewalls and telephone systems.
Qualifications and experience required:
• 5 0 levels including Maths and English
• At least 2 A levels passes
• Demonstrated programming skills with key skills in Object Oriented Programming tools
• Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science
• Knowledge of networking and CISCO
• Knowledge of database management. SAP
• Two years’ experience working in an I.T environment for a large corporate
Location On Map
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
A local Company - is looking for Sales & Marketing Internship: Local OrganisationNorton,Zimbabwe 1 Nov, 2018
A Local Company - is looking for Spiining Plant MechanicsRuwa,Zimbabwe 11 Nov, 2018
A Local Company - is looking for ElectricianRuwa,Zimbabwe 11 Nov, 2018