In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job promises. We take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
IT Support Officer
Applications are invited from self-motivated and energetic candidates to fill in the following opportunity at has arisen in the aviation industry
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Conduct repairs and maintenances to softwares and hardware as necessary.
• Provide technical assistance to office staff as needed
• Develop bespoke systems using modem development, tools
• Assist in software and hardware upgrades.
• Conducts updates to company website and other – communication platforms as necessary.
• Add or update workstations for office staffs.
• Perform routine PC maintenance and updates for performance efficiency.
• Assist in maintaining Internet service, firewalls and telephone systems.
Qualifications and experience required:
• 5 0 levels including Maths and English
• At least 2 A levels passes
• Demonstrated programming skills with key skills in Object Oriented Programming tools
• Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science
• Knowledge of networking and CISCO
• Knowledge of database management. SAP
• Two years’ experience working in an I.T environment for a large corporate
Location On Map
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
A local Company - is looking for Sales & Marketing Internship: Local OrganisationNorton,Zimbabwe 1 Nov, 2018
A Local Company - is looking for Spiining Plant MechanicsRuwa,Zimbabwe 11 Nov, 2018
A Local Company - is looking for ElectricianRuwa,Zimbabwe 11 Nov, 2018