In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job promises. We take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
IS Business Analyst
Econet's Cassava Smartech
Cassava Smartech is looking for a qualified and competent IS Business Analyst. The major responsibility of the role is to provide business analysis skills to support effective planning and decision-making and to effect changes to all business processes and systems. The role will also provide an interface between business and IS Technical to ensure all requirements for new developments are analysed, and contain the necessary level of detail to ensure successful delivery
Qualifications and Experience
• A Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent.
• 2-4 years’ work experience in a related environment;
• Must have a sound knowledge of Fin-Tech, Financial Accounting, VAS technology, payment services and platforms.
• Exposure to Project management environment
Key Result Areas
• Facilitates & leads teams in the business requirements definition process, working with the business teams to fully understand their products, and make sure all of their requirements are captured
• Analyses documents and maintains system processes, as well identifying areas that need improving.
• Reviews and ensures business requirements and scopes statements to contain the required level of detail, and capture all edge cases so that there is a minimal level of ambiguity, to allow the development team to correctly interpret business needs.
• Prepares technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
• Maintains system protocols by writing and updating procedures.
• Formulates technical solutions, and collaborates on the solutions and with the user to ensure that technical outcomes are aligned with client expectations.
• Updates process documentation as and when required
• Creates, analyses, and validates detailed functional specifications.
• Delivers elements of systems design, including data migration rules, business rules, wire-frames and other deliverables
• Analyses Key Performance Indicators for all Information Systems to better understand potential for business process and performance improvement
• Creates & evaluates proposals under guidance from management to improve the overall efficiency of operations within IS.
• Improves systems by studying current practices and designing modifications
• Coordinates the implementation of business initiatives involving IS Technical resources
• Monitors project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions
• Assesses the business and technical processes of our customers, and develop a concrete action plan for remediation of the identified issues.
• Collaborates in developing and defining business requirements, technical approach, database design, flow diagrams, service architecture, technical specifications, and other key definitions as appropriate for the particular engagement.
• Analyses and evaluates internal and external systems and gives implementation recommendations
Location On Map