Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:email@example.com or Whatsapp on +263 785 635 566
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in Zimbabwe, at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Reporting to the Risk Manager, the Investigations Officer will be responsible for investigating alleged or suspected criminal violations of the bank’s policies and state laws to determine if evidence is sufficient to recommend prosecution and/or disciplinary measures.
- Develops, executes and manages investigation processes
- Risk control and mitigation
- Manages the security and storage of evidence and documents related to investigations
- Prepares reports on activities related to investigations.
- Attends court and other legal proceedings to provide evidence.
- Business continuity and systems security management.
- Degree in Accounting or equivalent.
- Diploma in Investigations.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- Three years experience in investigations work
- Knowledge of prosecution procedures and law of evidence.
- Mature,honest individual with good communication and interviewing skills, analytical and problem solving abilities.
The position Offers an remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
POSB - is looking for GENERAL MANAGER – CORPORATE & INVESTMENT BANKINGZimbabwe 27 Feb, 2019
POSB - is looking for Public Relations ManagerZimbabwe 27 Feb, 2019
POSB - is looking for Senior Internal AuditorZimbabwe 4 Apr, 2019
POSB - is looking for Information Technology AuditorZimbabwe 4 Apr, 2019
POSB - is looking for Financial AccountantZimbabwe 17 Apr, 2019