Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp on +263 785 635 566
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in Zimbabwe, at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
INSPECTOR (GRADE C1) X 2
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill in vacant positions which have arisen within the Corporation.
Reporting to the Chief Inspector, this position exists to ensure effective accounting of national mineral resources by reducing losses through examinations, investigations and coming up with strategies that ensure that all mineral resources are accounted for.
The incumbent will be responsible for:
• Examining records relating to the production or sales of any minerals in and outside Zimbabwe.
• Seizing and removing any record which affords evidence of a contravention of the MMC7. A ct.
• Interviewing any person and requiring explanations of any entries in any records relating to the sales of any minerals in and outside Zimbabwe.
• Investigating cases of potentially risk bearing activities and those of suspected or identified criminal activities perpetrated against MMCZ.
• Conducting vehicles inspections, random spot checks and special operations in order to minimise the leakage and smuggling of minerals.
• Working closely with other regulatory authorities at the border posts to curb minerals leakages.
• Measuring the impact of mineral leakages and advising management on how best to prevent or minimise such losses.
• Preparation of weekly, monthly
Academic Preparation and Experience
• Degree in Geology or any other relevant degree.
• 3 years relevant experience in mineral identification, shipping process, risk management, crime investigations and loss control.
• Clean Class 4 Driver’s Licence.