Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:email@example.com or Whatsapp on +263714875459
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job promises. We take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
INFORMATION COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY MANAGER
An exciting opportunity for the position of Information Communication Technology Manager has arisen for a suitably qualified and experienced person at Allied Timbers Zimbabwe (Pvt) Ltd. Allied Timbers Zimbabwe (Pvt) Ltd administers the largest commercial forestry plantations in Zimbabwe. The successful incumbent will report directly to the Chief Finance Officer.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
- Developing, implementing and administering all ICT Systems in support of the company’s
- prevailing business model.
- DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Systems development/implementation
- Systems Administration
- Maintenance Of the ICT Fixed Asset Register
- Budgeting and Budgetary Control for the ICT Department
- Providing leadership in the identification and procurement Of ICT hardware and software
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Self-motivated and goal getter
- A proven track record for achieving high impact results
MINIMUM PERSON SPECIFICATIONS
- Relevant first degree in ICT or equivalent from a recognized academic institution.
- Functional knowledge of Accounting packages eg sage 1000/500/x or sage pastel.
- Ability to lead on project design and implementation.
- 4years’ demonstrated ICT experience.
- Proven track record of working within a WAN environment
- A remuneration package commensurate with education and experience will be given to the successful candidate.
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
Allied Timbers Zimbabwe - is looking for Corporate Secretary and Legal ManagerHarare, Zimbabwe 6 Dec, 2018
Allied Timbers Zimbabwe - is looking for Chief Executive OfficerHarare, Zimbabwe 20 Dec, 2018
Allied Timbers - is looking for Finance ManagerHarare, Zimbabwe 16 May, 2019