Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:email@example.com or Whatsapp on 0714991316
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job promises. We take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
HUMAN RIGHTS OFFICER- MONITORING AND INSPECTIONS (1) Permanent
Zimbabwe Human Rights Commission
144 Samora Machel Avenue Harare
To monitor and inspect observance and enjoyment of human rights.
KEY RESULT AREAS
- Monitoring of human rights observance as per Constitutional requirements.
- Inspect places of detention, children’s homes, refugee camps and mental health institutions.
- Monitor and report on elections.
- Prepare accurate and factual reports on monitoring and inspections done.
- Must be a holder of a basic degree in one of the following: Law, Social Work or Development Studies from a recognized institution.
- At least three years’ experience in human rights and development work.
- Have an understanding of the legal framework governing human rights institutions.
- Knowledgeable and conversant with international human rights treaties, international human rights systems including continental, regional and national human rights protective mechanisms.
- Must have strong report writing skills.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Aptitude for working with computers.
- Analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
Location On Map
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
Zimbabwe Human Rights Commission - is looking for Finance DirectorHarare,Zimbabwe 1 Nov, 2018
Zimbabwe Human Rights Commission - is looking for ICT OfficerHarare,Zimbabwe 1 Nov, 2018
Zimbabwe Human Rights Commission - is looking for LIBRARIAN (1) Fixed Term ContractHarare,Zimbabwe 1 Nov, 2018